Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mattoo Tattoo

The business has been registered, the equipment has been purchased, the ink is in. From January to June I apprenticed at the Mississauga based tattoo studio, Pleasure and Pain Ink and thought it well overdue to post some shots. Went in with a blank slate and now I'm sporting eleven tattoos, nine of which are self applied and all placed on my legs... so far. The rumors are true, it's addictive. Started on my feet and with each one I learn something new, with each one I try to challenge myself. To be honest, I didn't imagine doing this two years ago. Nevertheless, the encouraging words of numerous friends prompted me to consider it and when the opportunity arose, I went for it.


I can't think of a canvas more sacred than skin and I'm excited to expand into this field with full force!

No comments: